Saturday 25 October 2014

New Items

Evening all,

Just a quick one to let you know off some of my latest projects...

First up, a Freehand Machine Embroidery Needle Case:


I really love using my machine for this tequnique and this little needle book was great fun to design and make. It is made using calico and cotton materials, it has two felt interiors for needles and pins and has a spotty ribbon to tie. So cute! It would grace any sewing kit.

Next up, this Patchwork Throw Cushion:


Although the lighting is not too brilliant in this (just wanted to show you!) you get the idea. It is made using fabulous upholstery materials, and it is embellished with crochet lace and buttons. It has an envelope back with two buttons to close and measures approximately 15" x 16". I really like the choice of materials as not only is it heard wearing, the colours are nuetral so it will go in many rooms. It can be used on a sofa, a chair or a bed, you choose!

Third in line, a cute and colourful Jewellery Roll:


This is an item I have been asked about many times and I have finally got around to designing one. This has a clear pocket on the left with a zip to keep bits and bobs you can see quickly, a middle section to hold your rings and on the left is a section to attach necklaces and little pockets to hold the pendants, so they stay untangled. It can then be rolled up and secured with the ribbon or folded in three - it's your choice.

And finally for today these Fancy Pegs:


Have you ever heard of Washi-Tape? Thats is what these pegs have been decorated with. It is such a versatile material that it can be used on almost anything. They are all different, they are wood pegs with metal springs and they are all adorned with a tiny bow. These pegs can of course be used for your laundry, but they are most suited for craft pojects and notice boards. You like?

So what do you think? Most of these items are in my Etsy Store and will be exhibited at my Craft Fairs. You can keep up to date with Fairs I will be attending on my Facebook Page, please check it out.

Leave me a comment if you wish, I would love to hear what you thing. Thanks for reading.
Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment