Sunday 3 April 2016

Just a Quick One...

Evening all,

Just had to share my excitement with you - you may have read in the last post that my items have gone into a shop in Beeston, well it was their opening day yesterday and it was a great success. I have just received and e.mail from the owner, Lucy, to say that some of my items sold - on day one! Well chuffed! I have now got to get making up the same stock again to re-stock during the week...

David and I popped in and the place was heaving. It had such a great atmpsphere and the items in there were beautiful. Nottingham has some very talented creators! The best part was that each designer's items are spread around the shop, so it's not a 'one-shelf-per-person' set up; hubby and I were Forget-Me-Not Crafts hunting! I had one item in the window display which looked fab and my cute little carrier bag keyrings were on the counter, the rest of my items were all over the shop. Brilliant.


The shop is called Two Little Magpies and is labelled as a Gift Shop and Studio. From what we could see amongst the hussle and bustle was many people already in the studio having a go at crafts of many kinds and at some points you could hardly get the the items. The buzz was wonderful and I wish them all the very best. This is their logo on Facebook:


Keep and eye on their page, I have a good feeling about this place...

Thanks for reading, have a happy week. :)

Julie.


No comments:

Post a Comment