Friday 14 September 2012

Project Eve

I just joined a company called Project Eve where they say they are the ultimate business network for women. I have no idea if they will be able to help me in anyway, and it seems they are quite new themselves - they don't half send out a lot of tweets! It's not that I think I need much help with business due to the fact that my husband's business has been running for over 20 years successfully with me at his side, but it's just that I have a new audience with new projects that are new to me. So any help / exposure I can get he better. Which reminds me, if I'm talking to air, no can do, but if you are reading this, you're a real human being, do you think you could comment and let me know some one is actually there please? Thank you.

And so, I also wanted to say that I haven't made any new items over the last few days as my husband and I decided to get a new floor (wood) in the hall, which is being fitted next Tuesday, and so we've had to rip out the old carpet and re-paint the whole hall, wiping down, rubbing down, undercoating and gloss etc. Joy! BUT, at the same time, I decided to re-paint the bath room too. More joy! Bad choice of timing as I am trying to get busy on my business, and we also have a massive exhibition coming up next weekend AND a wedding to attend this Sunday!

So, again, more real and relevant news coming soon (as soon as). Let me know what you think so far and let me know what you do to fill your day!

Thanks for reading. Julie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment