Tuesday 11 December 2012

New Items on Etsy

Good evening all,

Is it just me, or does anyone else find themselves consumed with the computer after tea-time?? Anyway, it seems to grab hold of me and doesn't let go, whether it's updating files, adding pictures or adding items to my store, the time is 22:46 and I have just tweeted about new items added, before heading here - it never ends! But hey, I am NOT complaining :D

So, the reason I'm here. I have just added 5 new items to my store! Well actually, added  2 and re-listed 3. They are:

(From top, then left to right) Busy Flower Flat Base Make-Up Bag, Large Country Kitchen Print Tote/Bag, Roll-Up Reversible Red Dotty & Floral Tote/Bag, Pink Fan Floral Flat Base Make-Up Bag, Large Shopping Bag/Tote Bag in Green, White & Cream.

They are all items I love to make and I have made some of them to use myself. I really enjoy the designing and take inspiration from all over the internet and books, but my favourite part is making them up. Of course, if I sell some then even more the joy!

Head on over to my Etsy shop for more details and more pictures, pass it on to your friends and/or tweet about it, or just leave me a comment!

Have a great day (or sleep as it is in my case ;))
Julie.

©  FMN Crafts 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment