Saturday 26 January 2013

News

Evening all,


Two good pieces of news I just wanted to share with you:

1). Today I had my first 'Like' on Facebook! Thank you Claire. Look for me: Forget-Me-Not Crafts.
2). Today I sold my Red Spotty Kindle Fire HD Case on Etsy! Thank you Rachel.

SOLD :)
Is is daft being so happy about these two facts? Because I am! Thank you, you special people. :) Many more to come me hopes.

And also, I have just booked in at a Vintage and Craft Fair, on Sunday 3rd March at the Wollaton Park Community Hall, organised by West Bridgford Antiques Hoping for a good day. 

I am exhibiting at many places in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and further afield throughout the year, when I compile the list, I will post it here and on Facebook.

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend.
Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment