Thursday 11 June 2015

Chicken Peg Bag!

Hi all,

Just a quick post and I think the clue is in the title, so...:


I have made this style of peg bag before, but not with this CUTE material! Look at the chickens! Oh so country. :)

It is a laminated cotton material, so although not as thick as oilcloth, it is still wipe-able and durable (and a lot easier to work with) and it can be left outside (usually like me, by mistake) without playing too much detriment, so it's all good.

And the bonus, these peg bags come complete with 12 free pegs! Boom.

Oh, and while I'm here, this weekend I am in Bakewell for three days (Sat-Mon) in the Town Hall, peddling my wares, so if you're in the area, you know what to do. If you need details, see earlier posts as I'm always there!

Thanks for reading, if you like my blog please leave a comment, or pass this on. Thank you.
Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment