Saturday 27 October 2012

Draw String Bag

Afternoon all,

I got asked recently to make a mini draw string bag, to hold a ladies powder compact, measuring 6" tall x 4" wide, and so I made this...


Do you like it? I just love this material, it is so similar to Cath Kidston's Provence Rose and looks perfect with the red dot; so fancy and feminine. Fortunately, I had ribbon that matches the red spot too, so it all works so well.

I made two while I was at it and am just about to add the second to my Etsy store, so I hope, in the nicest possible way, not to see it for long! It can also be used to hold handy packs of tissues, your mobile phone and some cash or whatever you like...just grab and go.

Let me know what you think. Of course, I can make to order and in any size you wish too...

Have a good weekend and if you are in the UK, don't forget to move the clocks back an hour tonight... ;)


© FMN Crafts 2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment