Wednesday 7 November 2012

First Etsy Sale!

Oh yes, you know from the title, I made my first Etsy sale today! It was for my beautiful Red Dotty Lunch Bag and it was purchased by the beautiful MT. I thank her SO MUCH for making me so excited I almost split my lip! :) Incredibly happy. After all this time of designing and making and posting and hoping - I get a sale on Etsy. Wow. So far, I have made sales to neighbours and friends and oh my goodness yes that is great, but I must say, selling my items online is even better, as it really is truly 'out there!'

Thank you again MT, I am forever grateful. :D

So, calming down a little, perhaps you may want to make a comment? Don't want to be greedy or anything, but I don't have any comments, on any post yet, I would love to get another first soon. I am really trying to put myself out there - I even made flyers and leaflets today for distributing through our dolls house miniature business, local businesses and I plan to do a neighbourhood drop too soon.

Anyway, this is what I sold:
So, I guess I'll be making more of these real soon then! I hope MT loves it as much as I do...

Thanks for reading, comment if you like now please ;) Julie. x

© FMN Crafts 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment