Wednesday 25 September 2013

Next Gift Set

Evening all,

It has been a little busy here recently, well, a lot busy actually, but now we have finished at Miniatura for the year, I am able to concentrate on the crafts again for a while.

Here is the second in my line of Christmas (or other) Gift Sets:


This Gift Set is a Tissue Pack and Lip Salve Holder.

I simply love these materials and so have teamed the two items together, making it a very pretty hand made gift set for any lady who likes an organised hand bag (or needs one!).

I know two ladies at least who carry tissues in their bag, right Mum? And I carry a lip salve too so why not have them in a matching set?

These have not been packaged yet, like the sets in the previous post, as I need to buy some lip salves to add to them first, but they will be packaged beautifully, making it very easy for the gift giver.

This coming Saturday I am at a Craft and Coffee morning, in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support and their Worlds Biggest Coffee Morning planned for Friday 27th September 2013; I will be taking my Gift Sets there - fingers crossed they'll go well! Would you like one? They are priced at £8.99. Message me if so or come along to the St. Leonard's Community Centre in Wollaton, Nottingham from 11am - 2pm for a cuppa and a shopping spree :D

Thanks for reading, leave a comment if you wish or remember you can follow me on Facebook or Twitter anytime.

Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment