Friday 16 May 2014

Pom-Pom Bookmarks

Evening all, hope you've had a good week and ready for a sunny (in the UK) weekend! Wahoo!

I just wanted to share these little beauties with you that I made today:





Are they cute or what? I saw the idea somewhere on the internet recently, so I can't claim them as totally my own, however I made them a different size and I added the eyes and the beads, so I guess it's my interpretation of...

I love making pom-poms and found a much easier and quicker way to make them, than I did when I was a child, so I was able to make these over the course of one day (in-between life interuptions, you know what I mean?)

And the best part? I will be selling these for just 99p each! They're great little pocket-money lines for the craft fairs.


How do you like this little lady? I've named her Pony-Pom; I think you'll guess why...

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading,
Julie. :)

(c) FMN Crafts 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment