Thursday 13 November 2014

TOAST and Latest Items

Afternoon all,

So, I told you about my items going to TOAST in a previous post, well I have been sent a couple of pictures and been mentioned on their Facebook page so it all looks good, here are a few of their pictures:

Appliqued Phone Case/Purse and Divided Phone Cases/Purses

Fancy Pegs for Crafts and Notice Boards

Lip Balm/Lipstick Holders (inc. Lipbalm)

One Pound Coin Holders!

Fingers crossed, things will sell well, you should keep an eye on the Facebook page as things are busy in that area...

I have been busy re-stocking and making some new items, here are a few:

Fancy Buttons

Still on the 'fancy' theme, here are some sets of Fancy Buttons. I have some lovely buttons and I thought it would be really nice to put some out there for people to use on their own projects. Nice.

Cupcake Bunting
A firm favourite at the Craft Fairs and events, but not listed online yet, this is really cute little Cupcake Bunting, made using craft card and twisted twine. They are approximately 26" long and come with 9 individual flags. They look great just about everywhere!

Tea Cups Throw Cushion

Oooooh I love this! I almost kept it... As the title suggests, it is a Tea Cup design Throw Cushion, in chabby chic maybe? Whatever you like to call it, it's a 16" square cushion that could go on a bed, chair, window seat or wherever you like. It has an envelope back and is made of cotton, so it can easily be removed and washed, the tea cups have been attached to cream calico using free hand machine embroidery (which I love!) and I am looking forward to taking it to my next fair. :)

So what do you think? Let me know your thoughts or Like me on my Facebook page please. Thanks for your time.

Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment