Wednesday 15 April 2015

Next New Item...

Evening all,

For today's blog, again another little one, I'd like to show you these:


These are Linen Needle Cases, in two different designs made from the same batch of materials that I bought on Monday.

The stash of four made so far

The interior containing four leaves for needles and pins

Two cuts of the materials made so far

Beautiful French print in a sewing theme

Just over 3.5 inches wide

Just under 5.5 inches tall

My FMN Crafts tag, as always, sewn with pride :)

The material is so lovely to work with and I love the print - very appropriate to the item. I teamed it with cream cotton, and the felt pieces inside for the needles and pins compliment the exterior in cream and black colours. They are finished with cream ribbon to close.

What do you think? They would look great with any sewing kit and would make great gifts too.

An example of use

These will be coming with me to my next fair and I will be making more soon.

Thanks for taking a look, please leave a comment if you wish :)

Julie.
(C) FMN Crafts 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment