Saturday 16 May 2015

Three New Items...

Hello all,

Just a small post today to show you my latest makes, so first up:


These are men's (or not) hard wearing wallets, made from fab upholstery materials. I made some of these a while ago and they all sold well; I know of at least two people who really like this style of wallet saying they are not only durable but fit well in a jacket or trouser pocket without the bulk of a usual wallet.

They have a lining which contains four pockets for cards, which can actually hold eight and at the back there is a notes slot. They are really soft to the touch too, quite tactile it seems...

Next up:


I saw this material and knew right away that I had to make bags from it! This is a small laminated cotton bag that can be used for all kinds of things, but mostly it can be used as a lunch bag (as in the pic) or as a children's bag for books, toys or otherwise... 

And finally:


This is a freehand machine embroidery flowers, denim and cream throw cushion that I simply love! I made one similar a while ago and that sold quite quickly and so today I finally got around to making another. This is 16" square and has an envelope back. What do you think?

Finally for today a quick reminder of the Antiques, Craft & Gift Fair I am attending tomorrow at the Ashford-In-The-Water Memorial Hall, near Bakewell. If you fancy a day out, please come along, entry is free, there are refreshments and fabulous stalls and the surrounding area is just a beautiful part of the Peak District. Doors open at 10.00am.

Thanks for reading,
Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment