Monday 10 March 2014

Black and White Stipes Brooch Flower Bag

Afternoon all,

I have been busy designing and making this bag and would like to share it with you now:


It is one of my absolute favorites, and no, I'm not bias, I am a realist and I REALLY like this! It is made of hard wearing canvas materials, inside, out and straps, it has pleated front and back sections, it has an internal hanging pocket and magnetic snap to close, but the best bit - it has four changeable flower brooches to decorate! Oh yes. Look:


One each of red, blue, yellow and pink so that your bag has a great chance of matching the outfit you are wearing, or you can match your outift or coat to the bag! They each have a brooch pin attached so you simply take off the former and add the one you wish.


A few details of the bag include these lovely little bits:


The internal pocket suitable for a small purse, your store cards or tissues and the magnetic snap; the detail in the pattern matching on the sides; the front pleats which are repeated on the back; the pleating that leads to a flat bottom base to give extra space for goodies yet has a beautifully rounded shape.

And as for sizing:


It is approximately 14" (35.5cm) across at the widest part of the base, 12" (30.5cm) tall and has 8 1/2" (21.5cm) handles. It fits really well over my shoulder and handles beautifully by myside too. Ohh, I can feel myself wanting to keep this more and more!

So, what do you think? I am just about to list it on Etsy, so if you want to get your hands on it, better do so quickly before I change my mind!

Thank you for reading,
Julie.

(c) FMN Crafts 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment