Sunday 16 March 2014

The Great British Sewing Bee


Evening all,

OK, first off, I have to be REALLY careful with my spelling on this blog as my Mum slapped my wrist recently due to misspelled words…So, on wiht the bolg.

In fcat if you can raed tish wihtuot too mcuh truobel tehn yuor brian is wokrnig wlel; we can raed wrdos as usaul as lnog as the fisrt and lsat lettres are in the cerroct palce... I thnik.

So that must be it Mum - I was speed reading when proof-reading…baaaad.

Anyway, this is just a small blog this evening to say that I HAVE THIS:



Yes, I AM HOOKED with the Great British Sewing Bee, to the point that I record each episode whilst watching it and then watch it again the following day while eating lunch – sometimes I watch it the day after too! I really do enjoy the show and seeing that I haven’t made a single item of clothing in my life, I am learning by watching everything they do. And that’s what led to the book purchase – from my beautiful husband. He knows how much I love the show and he just had to buy me the book. What a gem. The book comes complete with 5 full sized clothes patterns too, so there is no excuse to just get going. I know that my experience with making things will help, I already have some skills, but making actual clothing will be a challenge I will rise to. Watch this space for completed articles!

The #GBSB is on BBC Two every Tuesday evening at 8pm – set it to record if you won’t be able to watch it. I implore you. 

Goodnight for now...
Julie.
p.s. Spot any mistakes? Let me know - before my Mum does! x

No comments:

Post a Comment