Tuesday 31 March 2015

Another New Product :)

Afternoon people,

Back, no sorry made by popular demand (via Facebook and Twitter) here is my new design:


A Freehand Machine Embroidery VW Beetle Small Cushion...

After posting about the two VW Camper Van cushions yesterday there was some great feedback with people asking about Beetles and other cars and so today I came up with this. What do you think?




I made it using the subtle colours of greens and browns and mounted it onto my favourite background of cream cotton. I also made an inside enclosed cushion meaning that if needs be, the cover can be removed for cleaning. I also created an envelope back for it and it measures 12" square.

More designs to come...leave me a comment below if you like.

Thanks for reading,
Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment