Friday 27 March 2015

Latest Item and Craft Fair

Good afternoon all,

Just a quick one today to show you my last creation of the week:



This is my Freehand Machine Embroidery Cross-Body Bag. It is made from denim and cream heavy weight linen, lined in cotton with three pockets, zip closure and adjustable two tone strap.

This bag can be worn across the body keeping your possessions really safe or over the shoulder, or held in the hand as one so wishes. Of course, I have decorated it using my favourite method and the bag is different on each side.



Of course, I love it, and I will be taking it the fair tomorrow...

Which leads me nicely to say the Craft and Gift Fair is at the Bakewell Town Hall in the beautiful Peak District on both Saturday and Sunday. There promises to be some great stalls with local artists, creators, photographers, jewellery makers and so much more, plus my husband will be there with his charity stall selling quality bric-a-brac items, donated by wonderful people to raise funds for the fabulous Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI).

Doors open at 10am so please, if you fancy a day out in a beautiful part of the work, pop in and say hi. Stall holders will appreciate your custom very much...

Thank you for reading,
Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment